Manville & Noack Customers boil water lifted/Pflugerville Districts boil water lifted 2-24-21
February 24, 2021
All customers that are directly billed by Manville Water are no longer under a boil water notice as of 2-23-21. Noack WSC customers are no longer under a boil water notice as well as of 2-23-21. click here for Rescinded boil water notice
City of Pflugerville customers that receive Manville Water in the following Districts are no longer under a boil water notice per the City.
In the following areas the boil water notice has been lifted by the City of Pflugerville as of 2-24-21:
- Lakeside Water Control and Improvement Districts (WCID) 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D and 3 (Blackhawk & Reserve at Westcreek areas)
- Kelly Lane WCID 1 and 2 (Avalon area)
- Run all cold water faucets in your home for at least five minutes.
- If you get your water from a dispenser in your refrigerator, run the water for at least five minutes until it is clear
- Flush automatic ice makers
- Run water softeners through a regeneration cycle.
- Run an empty dishwasher for a full cycle.