Brand New Meter
If you have purchased property that does not have a meter please email email@example.com and provide your 911 address (if applicable), your property tax id# along with your deed and survey so that we may locate your property on our service area maps. A new service site evaluation will need to be conducted for single residential service and once our development staff determines the property location that form will be emailed to you - Cost is $150.00 and can take up to 30 days to complete.
If you are subdividing / developing the property or service will be for commercial use please click here for Guidelines for Development.
Established Meter Service - New Property Owner
Property owners only
If you have purchased a property that has an existing meter you will need to complete the service application.
1. Service Applicaton Form - Property owners to complete all required fields
- Applicant/Co-applicant must be the same name(s) of purchaser on Deed
- Initial pages 2 and 3 and sign on page 3
2. Required Documents
- Copy of Deed (first three pages required)
- Copy of applicant and co-applicant ID
- Certificate of formation is required if ownership is a Business name
Submit All Documents
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: (512) 856-2029 or toll free (888) 856-2242 Currently our office lobby is closed to walk-in business as a precaution for the health of our members and our employees.
After submitting all required documentation , please contact our office (512) 856-2488 to pay your Membership & Reset fee by credit card (visa, mastercard, AMEX or Discover) or check-by-phone.
*Membership fee stays on your account & is refundable if you ever sell the property *Reset Fee is non-refundable
Manville Water Supply Corporation is your drinking water supplier only!
It is your responsibility to make sure you set up wastewater service with the provider in your area. Manville WSC, at the request of the wastewater provider, will discontinue your water service for non-payment of wastewater service until charges are satisfied. Consult your wastewater provider for details.
We look forward to serving your water needs.
Tenant/ Renter Service
Please have landlord/property manager contact our office at (512) 856-2488 for a tenant authorization form. This form must be on file in order for Manville Water Supply to place the account into the renters name.
Tenant/Renter: No action is necessary
Adobe Reader is needed to view these documents. Download it free.