April 07, 2022
Failing to conserve water can eventually lead to a lack of an adequate water supply, which can have drastic consequences.
Please do your part to conserve.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO CONSERVE WATER
- Fix Your Leaks. Don’t just let your water drip constantly! By letting your leaks go unchecked, you’re wasting water – and racking up a high utility bill in the process. Call a plumber or fix your leaks as soon as they occur.
- Take Shorter Showers. Reducing your amount of time in the shower is a great way to conserve water. Even by shaving a minute or two of time in the shower, you can save valuable water.
- Turn Off the Tap. If you’re washing your face or hands or brushing your teeth, why not turn off the tap?
- Re-use Water. Get creative with it! Put a bucket in the shower to collect water, use rain barrels to collect rainwater (for watering your plants, or for any other use!), or even re-use your pasta water.
- Stop Watering Your Lawn. Having a well-manicured, chemically modified lawn is so passé! And not to mention, NOT eco-conscious.